BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

LOVE LETTER (:


Dear lulu,

You may have thought, in the last few months, that you had forever missed out on that life with me. That was not true. If at any time, you boldly stepped forward and stated that you wanted nothing more than lifetime of love with me. You would have receive a seemingly unending hug and a shoulder wet with my tears.

Instead, you have made some relationship desicions that have trouble me. You are a good and trusting person, but i think you are also vulnerable due to the unresolved sorrows in your life. I am saddened that my love wasn't able to do more to heal your wounded heart.

It appears ous relationship has dwindled down to aone way conversation via-email. Although you may read them, i feel they don't really reach you. It has been very disheartening to be pushed out of your life for the sake of a rebound relationship with one of the walking wounded in the battles of love. I though i accounted for more in my life.

So, this is goodbye. I will miss you my dear lulu. My heart was never really satisfied unless i was holding you in my arms. I have loved loving you and being love by you. You have grabbed hold of my love and embraced it like no one else never has.

Please give a call when life allows you to enjoy a warm hug, a good meal and one of our loving heart-to-heart talk on the couch. I will look forward to that day...if it ever comes.

Goodbye my lulu,

 abang bil

0 comments: